Preventative HVAC Maintenance
HVAC maintenance helps prolong the life of your system and ensures peak performance from your investment. Controlled Comfort provides regular maintenance services so you can keep your system in the best shape possible and minimize the need for repairs. Having maintenance done before peak seasons, during which you rely on your air conditioning or heating the most, can help your system keep your home comfortable for a lower cost and prevent the need for emergency repairs.
We can service and maintain virtually any heating or cooling system you may have, whether you have a ductless system, a window air conditioner, a furnace or boiler, or central air and heat. With our years of experience in the industry and affordable service, you can depend on us to properly maintain your HVAC system.
What Our Maintenance Services Include
When we visit you on site to perform maintenance, we begin by evaluating and testing your HVAC system. Your technician will check all components to ensure proper function. Based on our findings, we will then:
- Clean the condenser coil with detergent
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check & test all mechanical & electrical components
- Inspect wiring for potential chafing or shorts
- Clean the electrical compartment of all debris
- Inspect indoor blower motor operations & air delivery
- Change air filter (you can supply it or we can obtain it in advance, if requested)
- Inspect & clear drain lines to prevent backups
At the completion of our work, your technician will make any recommendations necessary. We pride ourselves on transparent communication and honest service, so you can trust that we will never make unnecessary recommendations or attempt to sell you a product or service you don’t need.